Monday, July 28, 2008

Wedding

S. A. got married last Saturday. Hot, hot day...and very full. I put the wrong picture card in my camera and was only able to take about 9 pictures at the temple. Luckily, S.E. took some good ones and shared them via email. But she was the only one who thought I wasn't serious when I told all the girls to stick out their tongues! The reception was interrupted by a sudden downpour, which was followed by a downpour of guests into my house. We managed. Just moved as much inside as we could and dealt with it. Nobody seemed to mind being packed in, and Sarah even did her bouquet toss inside--thanks to vaulted ceilings.






For reception pictures, we'll have to wait for the photographer's results.

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

Beautiful! Congrats Sarah, you look so beautiful! I love your dress.

Jessi said...

Beautiful! Congrats! I hope all went well, I was thinking of you that day and hoping all was well!

Lisa said...

These pictures are wonderful. Sarah looks happy and beautiful, as does the handsome groom! Cute one of bride and father-of-the-bride. Glad everything worked out at the reception, in spite of the weird weather. Congrats! You did it!