Monday, August 4, 2008

Hooray for Sundays!

Hooray for Sunday! J is finally home from Alaska--he was gone ALL week long--, and we had family for dinner then went up north for Newbold FHE. Though J and I are both dead tired from lack of sleep all week, it was sure good to see him and be around family. At FHE, Gma talked about the pioneers and showed her diagram of the trail from Nauvoo to SLC. Then some of the family who'd been Trek activities and to Martin's Cove told their experiences. We get our chance this week. Thurs, Fri, and Sat will be spent in WY at Martin's Cove, having a pioneer experience. I'm just finishing the sewing on all our pioneer clothing.





1 comment:

Lisa said...

I love these pics of your mom and dad and sister! You all look great. Have fun on Trek...can't wait to hear about it.