Two weeks later, I filled in for the middle school choir/band director on the day of the concert because their baby decided to come 3 weeks early. Luckily, I only had to run the rehearsals. He showed up for the concert itself. Baby arrived safely, all was calm and bright.Lincoln had his Giant Steps preschool Christmas program, which we enjoyed tremendously. 'Course, I'm extra partial to music in the younger grades/preschool. That's what I love to do.



We also went to my family's sibling Christmas party,


and our own family's Christmas dinner/gathering as well.




Time with family is always welcome.
Plus, I got to babysit grand-daughters and enjoy their company.

We're looking forward to seeing more of kids and grandkids for Christmas, and TALKING TO BILLY!!! YEAH!!! Looks like there's a very good chance of being snowed in on Christmas, so family visits may be limited, but snow can't stop the phone lines to Brazil!

1 comment:
These are great pictures! Love seeing your kids and grands. Looks like you had lots of good celebrations. Hope the phone call with Billy was wonderful!
Post a Comment