Yesterday a spot of color caught my eye as I went out to get the mail. These mini daffodils are the first blooms of Spring in our yard. The ground sure looks ugly and hard--not a very pretty background for the flowers. But that's probably what made the colorful flowers stand out so nicely.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
So nice, I wish we had some blooms!
Oh, I am so jealous. We had our first warm day in months here. It got up to what, like 45 and we were in heaven. Even had a little BBQ out back. I hope that a few of my bulbs come up again this year. I replanted most of them when I planted other things and am worried I might have killed them all. Keep your fingers crossed that we'll be seeing similar color in our yard in a month, or two. Can you tell I'm ready for winter to be over?
Post a Comment