Out of respect for my family members, I'm seriously considering making my blog private. That means I almost for sure will, it's just a matter of when. So if you're interested in checking out the Hiatt's, drop me a line in an email, on facebook, in a comment, by phone, etc., and I'll send you an invitation when the time is right for privacy.
Kathy gave a two month notice. That sounds about right. By the end of January, this blog will be private.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Did I really give 2 months? I thought it was closer to 1...oh well, send an invite my way when the time comes!
Going private makes sense to me, can I get an invite?
Rachel
Please invite me! chelstep28 at yahoo
Thanks!
Ya know...I kept making new posts even after I said I was going private...where are you?
I'd like an invite too, Cynthia. Love keeping in touch with you...
I'd love an invite too, Cynthia. I like keeping in touch with you and your cute family...
Post a Comment