Saturday, March 6, 2010

Avon Sale




Remember when I announced that I was finally quitting Avon, and that I'd given all my business to my good friend and associate, Geri Taylor? Well, Geri is working very hard to achieve the next level of sales in Avon--an elite group of sales representatives known as 'The McConnell Club'. I've watched her efforts and I've decided to throw some online support her way via my blog. She is a great lady as well as a great Avon representative.

Geri is having an Avon e-party. Just go to youravon.com/geritaylor and click on the e-parties tab. Do it soon. I just found out about her goal, and she only has 3 more days to complete it! All the Avon brochures are available at her website, even the Outlet discount brochures, and there is free shipping directly to your home. It's a great way to get the Avon product you want and need, and help Geri out at the same time.

P.S. You can keep using Geri as your Avon rep for as long as you want. I don't know if you'll always get free shipping, but you'll never have to wish for an Avon rep again, and you'll always have access to the product you want.

No comments: