Monday, June 21, 2010

Father's Day

We were lucky enough to have our whole family with us on Father's Day. What a fun houseful! Let me preface this post, though, by telling of the trip Sarah Anne and I took to the Strawberry Days boutique. We found a booth selling wonderful princess dresses--3/$25. I couldn't resist, and couldn't wait to show the grand-daughters. Sarah and I were just sad that Jessica wasn't big enough to wear one. But we'd bought her a cute summer outfit earlier in the week, so maybe that's ok. Anyway, the pictures in the slideshow include all the princess dresses.
Thanks for coming everyone, and thanks for making Daddy feel so loved. He was treated to his very own potato salad and pecan pie! We had a great time.



The moms are always behind the camera, so there are no pictures of them. And Jessica was too little for the rough-housing, so no pictures of her, either. Here is a picture of her in the new summer outfit. She is now learning to support herself on her arms. I wish I'd gotten a picture of her in her new dress, but she wasn't feeling great--tired and fussy, and Sarah wasn't feeling very well either, so I didn't want to pester about it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way cute, and Abigail and Seda still loves theirs.

Sarah said...

I can not view the pictures???? Avery Belle adores her dress! Thanks again.

Cynthia said...

They should automatically...