Cynthia, I am just reading of John's heart attack. I am in shock! I am so glad of the outcome, and will count blessings along with all of you. I read on Facebook that he is doing Superman rehab and know that he will be strong again soon. What a scary ordeal for all of you! Please give him our best and hopefully you will feel our prayers, too. I love you.
I'm jealous of your broccoli. I tried to grow some this year and it died immediately upon planting the start. Oh well. I have a bumper crop of strawberries that is making me happy instead. :)
Just so you know, my girls love your slide shows. They wanted to look at pictures this morning so we went through yours. Abigail said "Grandpa" every time we saw Dad, and Seda named Everyone! BTW, I'll take some of your broccoli off your hands if you want. :)
Always eat your protein first. It keeps your blood sugar from spiking.
Library Shelf--Recently Read, May2013
MARLEY AND ME by John Grogan
April 2013 A GENTLE RAIN by Deborah Smith
January 2013 WHAT'S ON THE OTHER SIDE by Brent L. Top
November 2012: GLIMPSES BEYOND DEATH'S DOOR by Brent L. and Wendy C. Top
October 2012 WHAT'S ON THE OTHER SIDE by Brent L. Top
September 2012 THE MYSTERIOUS BENEDICT SOCIETY by Trenton Lee Stewart
Blog Design by
Recipe of the Moment
COOKIE DOUGH DIP from Andrea Winn
1 1/2 c chick peas, drained and rinsed (1 15 oz can) large pinch of salt (1/8 t) large pinch of baking soda (1/8 t) 2 t vanilla 2 T oil 2 T applesauce 3 T milk 3 T oatmeal scant 1/2 c brown sugar or succanat 1/3 c mini semi-sweet chocolate chips.
Put all ingredients, except chocolate chips, in food processor and blend until very smooth. Fold in chips. Chill. Serve with sliced apples.
3 comments:
Cynthia, I am just reading of John's heart attack. I am in shock! I am so glad of the outcome, and will count blessings along with all of you. I read on Facebook that he is doing Superman rehab and know that he will be strong again soon. What a scary ordeal for all of you! Please give him our best and hopefully you will feel our prayers, too. I love you.
I'm jealous of your broccoli. I tried to grow some this year and it died immediately upon planting the start. Oh well. I have a bumper crop of strawberries that is making me happy instead. :)
Just so you know, my girls love your slide shows. They wanted to look at pictures this morning so we went through yours. Abigail said "Grandpa" every time we saw Dad, and Seda named Everyone! BTW, I'll take some of your broccoli off your hands if you want. :)
Post a Comment