Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Grandmother Moments






Thanks to Kathy and Sarah Emily for capturing moments with my grand-daughters that help me remember that there are perks to getting older. Here's a group of photos telling the story of me sharing a mint truffle with Seda--what she won't do for chocolates--as well as a wonderful moment from Mother's Day when Avery Belle was kind enough to sit with me for a moment.

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

Hi Cynthia!! How are you?!!! I'm excited you and Kath have a blog! I hope you don't mind me visiting it often! Come by ours sometime and say hello!!
www.stephenson3.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

Cynthia, Congrats on the new blog! It looks great. I know one of these days I may get one going on my own, too, but for now I just love reading other peoples, especially Chels's and Lindsey's so I can see up to the moment pics of my cute grandchildren! Yours are adorable, too. Now I can visit you more often.
Love you!

Anonymous said...

Love the blog, Cynthia! But more importantly, love the hair! You look beautiful! Okay, now to the grandkids, who ALSO look beautiful, but you look amazing! Can't wait to see you in person, and will check in here often. I've bookmarked the page. Love you. Alan