Thursday, June 5, 2008

Memorial Day and more!













I've been trying to post pictures from our first ever official John S. Hiatt FHE for a while now, but haven't gotten them all edited and cropped the way I wanted.
I decided just to put some up anyway. We had a great time playing ball, blowing bubbles, and eating together--topped off with homemade peanut butter chocolate chip ice cream.





















I made several pair of PJ's for Avery Belle, and at the end of FHE, Sarah Emily and I played dress-up with Avery by having her try them on, so you get to see a couple of the new PJ's, too.
















Melody spent some time one afternoon making funny faces at Seda. Seda responded with her own versions of Melody's funny faces.


















John and Melody babysat one night while Sarah Emily and I attended a jewelry party at Kathy's. Here is photo proof that they are great babysitters!











And to finish it off, a double rainbow appeared just off our backyard the other day. It's kind of hard to see the upper rainbow, but it's there, trust me!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

All the pictures are so cute. I love the one of Melo and Daddy babysitting! Melo is so pretty, tell her I said so. Lincoln loved looking at all the pictures. Saying "Lincoln asleep, shhh!" "Lincoln and Pa basketball"
xoxo