Monday, June 23, 2008

update on Billy

Billy sent us more pictures today, along with his letter. He's in an apartment with 3 other elders now, and the area is not as productive as the one he just left, so he's a little down about that. He survived a bad earache, but promises me he's just fine now. I added all the pictures to his slide show, but here are a few of the best ones for instant viewing.

The cityscape is of Rio Branco, the area he just left.








He's standing with Helder, a man he really liked, and who let him hold a speargun.










The little girls are all dressed up for a party during holiday week in Sao Joao, and the little boys are just little boys. He didn't say anything specific about them.

4 comments:

Cindy said...

Thanks for visiting my blog!! This is Cindy from Coral Dust... Chelsea's MIL. To tell you about todays pic...good luck finding it. I found it on a site at www.fffound.com, but there are thousands of images there to be found. All I can suggest is to lift it from my blog. I wouldnt mind in the least, 'cause its not mine to begin with!!
I LOVE hearing about other moms and their missionaries!! I have one out now-in Houston- and another one leaving in less than a month for Chile!! Its such a bitter-sweet experience. Mostly SWEET!!
So how is it you know Chelsea?

Chelsea said...

I'd love to design your blog!!!
Send me your email address and I'll send you the stuff I need to get started!
send it to:
aquapoppydesigns@yahoo.com

Please Pass the Green said...

Those girls look like they should be in National Geographic! How beautiful. I want a dress like that for Christmas! Please, Aunt Cynthia??:)

Cynthia said...

Guess again, Kates!