the reception is in our backyard. There's a wedding shower here next week, and I need to get a quilt made before Sarah's reception. Plus, John and I are going to be a Ma and Pa on our ward's Youth Conference to Martin's Cove. I'm in charge of the cloth
ing committee--making sure people know what's available in helping them gather together all their 'pioneer' clothing, as well as making sure neck coolers and ditty bags are made for everyone. I have most of my clothing made, need to start on Melody's, and get with the YW for planning the activity to make the neck coolers and ditty bags.Actually, things have been busy around here for quite a while! I'm in process of binding a quilt for Melody's bed. She repainted her room, and I did a quilt to match. I've also been sewing for grand-daughters, daughters, and neighbors. The YM provided homemade ice cream in our backyard as a post-temple session treat, and I made four batches of ice cream for John and the YM to add flavors to while I was gone to the temple. We've also been busy juggling cars because of vehicle repair troubles. We were down to one car for about a week. The truck broke down in Moab on a YM outing.

That was a long way to go to pick up the truck after it was fixed!But I got to see the Slick Rock trail that the boys always go riding on.
Father's Day was a fun day of gathering,
and Sarah Emily's birthday provided yet another photo-op.



Family is what keeps life worthwhile when the busy-ness starts to get overwhelming. I can look at pictures of grandkids, kids, and Billy on his mission,
and always end up with a smile on my face.




Enjoy the photos--I'm sharing my smiles!

3 comments:
Very cute blog, and very cute post!
I adore your new blog. The header is so awesome. I am excited to show Rob! I also like your post, very nice. You made me smile.
Love ya...
Moab! It looks gorgeous. I hope you had fun on your little stop-over. We should start having Newbold family reunions down there! :) Yeah, not a very good place to have a car worked on unless you plan on vacationing down there at the same time! I hope everything worked out.
Post a Comment