I'm supposed to be cleaning my house today to get ready for Sarah's wedding shower tomorrow, but I made a mess instead! I got working on my plants--watering, pruning--and pretty soon I was potting and repotting all over the kitchen counters. I now have a newly potted swedish ivy, spider plant, draceana palm, and my little avocado trees are no longer root bound. They were looking pretty peaked. I'm going to have to buy more potting soil and pots before I can pot the rest of my plant starts. I still have several jars of pothos ivy starts that are well-rooted and ready for dirt.
So, I've now patted myself on the back for all my new plants, and I cleaned up all the dirt...I guess I now have to start cleaning. Can't put it off forever!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Who says you can't put it off forever? Oh, and do you want to come pot my plants too...
If I do it for you, you'll never learn how to do it yourself!
That is such a "Cynthia" thing to say! It's wonderful to see some things don't change! You wouldn't can my pears for me when I was a senior either!
Post a Comment