Melody's quilt is now complete and on her bed. Melody designed it--with the help of my quilt program--and it looks great against her deep red wall. The maroon curtains are temporary until we can make real ones out of Melo's choice of fabric.

Now it's on to Sarah's quilt. I have 3 weeks to finish it!
4 comments:
I love red walls! I can't wait until I can paint some walls in my house!
You're so talented. Those quilts will be loved by your girls forever!
It looks AWESOME! I love they way it looks in the room, and for those who can't see it online, the quilt itself looks even better in person. Mom you should take a close up so we can see the pattern better.
Dad's got the camera in Zion's this week, so no close-up photos right now. Sorry.
Beautiful! I love red, too!
Good luck on Sarah's...
Post a Comment