Saturday, September 13, 2008

Sewing room: still cleaning





Back in May I wrote a post about cleaning out my sewing room. I even took 'before' pictures so I could show them with the 'after', if that ever occurred. Well, this morning I couldn't sleep so I went to work on my sewing room yet again. I should have taken new 'before' pictures, because it looked much worse than it does in the pictures. Too many sewing projects, and not enough cleaning in between...



Now you can see my pretty room that I love so much. I still need to clean one more wall of the room, but I've been successful at keeping my sewing table clean ever since May.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Way to go, Cynthia! You've inspired me. I have so many rooms that need to be de-cluttered! I love your sewing room, too.

Anonymous said...

Awesome! That looks great Mom...and it's even more impressive since I saw the real before.

Sarah said...

It looks so good.

Jessi said...

Wow! Your tidbits of knowledge reminded me of the first time I canned pears...my junior year of high school in your kitchen. Do you remember your plan to teach us "domestic" things? I certianly do!

Dave Newbold said...

Love you blog, Cynthia. David