Friday, September 19, 2008

Summary of the week

It's been a busy week. I am now officially under contract as the K-4 music teacher at Timp Academy. I attended my first school social, the beginning of the year BBQ, and my first faculty meeting. I bottled a couple dozen quarts of peaches and pears. Today, I swept, vacuumed, and mopped my upstairs. And I babysat L and AB. That was the best part. I even have pictures to prove it! Cleaning, canning, and lesson plans--story of my life right now, and I'm loving it, even the cleaning part. On our date tonight, J and I talked about using the square footage of our home more effectively, and he had some great ideas. He pointed out that we're living in our home as though we still had all 5 kids here with us. We have 3 unused bedrooms that could be put to good use in organizing and and re-structuring our living areas. We need to maximize use of those empty rooms and empty closets, and have a place for everything. That is a fabulous concept: a place for everything. I think it can be done! Stay tuned...and enjoy the pictures while you wait :)





2 comments:

Lisa said...

Ah, sounds like a great life! Your littles are so cute. I love that smile on L's face! Keep us posted on your organization plans...I hope it will inspire me to do better, too.

Sarah said...

Wow! Those are some really cute kids. Thanks for watching them for me!