




This past week, between babysitting and visits from little trick-or-treating grandkids, I have a few pictures to post. L had worn his costume all day at preschool and was done with it, so I don't have a picture of him as Zurg, but he enjoyed relaxing on the couch for a minute. Gpa was in heaven when 'Princess Belle' wanted him to read a book to her. Newton tried to rob candy from S. Gpa and Gma got to take 'Wonder Woman' around their neighborhood a bit to show her off. Neighbors were sweetly complimentary. I need to make sure I return the favor in future years! I even had one of my kids from school show up. I was so excited! One thing I miss about volunteering at the local grade school is getting to know all the local kids. I have no idea where all the kids live that I teach.

3 comments:
Oh, cute kids! Love the pictures.
The pic of Melo and Avery is so adorable.
Post a Comment