Just so you know, all that time I was not posting I was still updating my blog by listing all the books I'd been reading. I read about 15 books in June, 9 in July, and 8 so far in August. I wish I'd started keeping track by months a long time ago--but wishes don't change things. I got the idea for dating my book list after visiting the Biltmore Mansion in NC and learning that G. W. Vanderbilt kept track of every book he read and when he read it. I've kept a running list of books I've read since I started my blog, but didn't even think about dating it. Now I'm keeping closer tabs on things. Times and seasons...recovery times are good reading times.
Tuesday, August 16, 2011
Books
Just so you know, all that time I was not posting I was still updating my blog by listing all the books I'd been reading. I read about 15 books in June, 9 in July, and 8 so far in August. I wish I'd started keeping track by months a long time ago--but wishes don't change things. I got the idea for dating my book list after visiting the Biltmore Mansion in NC and learning that G. W. Vanderbilt kept track of every book he read and when he read it. I've kept a running list of books I've read since I started my blog, but didn't even think about dating it. Now I'm keeping closer tabs on things. Times and seasons...recovery times are good reading times.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Way to go Mom! Thanks for the update. If you want, you can even post a short review so we know which books, what they were about, and if you liked them :)
I can see you like Elizabeth Peters. I'll have to check her out! I went to the library yesterday and came home with 8 books, most by Alexander McCall Smith. Can't wait to dive in! I agree with your comment about "recovery times". Read away!
Post a Comment