Thursday, February 2, 2012

Missing Month

I know, I know, I missed writing during all of January. What you missed was me complaining about not being able to walk anymore because of a foot injury, while having a grand time working out to my new Just Dance Wii program. I just planted my sore foot and moved the rest of my body like mad!

I also didn't post any Christmas pictures. Sorry. Those may be coming.

I am now in my second month of class training at the Institute of Healing Arts to become an emotional health facilitator through use of a modality called the process. It guides a person through his memories to find misperceptions/erroneous beliefs and the behaviors that came from those beliefs so that he can let go of behaviors that no longer serve. (Check it out at ihaofutah.com under the side tab "the process")

I'm learning tons about the energy of the body, the connection of mind/body/spirit, the variations in personalities and why they occur, and natural healing. I love it. The course is a year long and even gives continuing education units to various occupations (not music teachers, though.) I'll try to keep you posted on any extra cool things I've learned. Right now I'm just trying to keep up with the homework. I wrote two book reports today!

2 comments:

Please Pass the Green said...

Cynthia, so good to talk to you tonight! I loved hearing about your healing journey and how it's still continuing. Thanks for being one more person in my support group! Love you! I'm going to check out the link you posted to read more about the process. Thanks again!

The Newbolds said...

Cynthia-
I had no idea you were into natural healing. That sounds so neat. I grew up with a mom that was really into homeopathic stuff. I'd love to hear more about it sometime.