Saturday, November 19, 2011

Multi-Thanks

I know I've been remiss recently in not listing the things I'm thankful for, but I'm intimidated by others who are also listing their blessings and doing it much more eloquently than I can. However...that doesn't change the fact that I have many things to be thankful for, and that I should be listing them:


I'm thankful that my husband waited for me to wake up this morning so we could take a morning walk together.

I'm thankful for friends who share their cool finds and their abundance, and I'm thankful for friends to share my abundance with.

I'm thankful for this time of life when I have time to spend recovering from the time I used to exercise.

I'm thankful for soft carpet, a good vacuum, and a warm house where I can do my Christmas shopping online.

I'm thankful that my brother is in town from NY and that I get to see him tomorrow.

And I'm thankful that my husband has next week off so we can go on morning walks together every day!

1 comment:

Rachel and Derrik said...

What a great list! Thanks for sharing.