Sunday, November 27, 2011

Weekful of Thanks

Oops--not keeping up with things.

I'm thankful for family--that my grandkids live close enough that I can attend Grandparents' Day at Elementary school; that I can deliver birthday presents in person; that I can see them on a regular basis. I'm thankful to be able to interact with my children.

I'm thankful for good parents--John's and mine--and for siblings (my sister deserves her own shout-out: love you, Jana.) I'm thankful for advice from those older and wiser, and from those with viewpoints that help me see things in a different light.
I'm thankful for the freedoms I enjoy as a citizen of these United States, and I'm thankful for books that entertain, and books that increase my knowledge. I'm also thankful for college courses on CD that I listen to while driving or cleaning.

And I'm thankful for newly changed light-bulbs, and clean fixtures--courtesy of my wonderful husband. I can't begin to say enough thankfuls for him!

No comments: